T130X Reinforced Ultrafine Mill
T130X reinforced ultrafine mill is a new facility designed by SKS expert basing on statistical analysis and a large number of suggestions from users and the innovative design of the super pressure trapezoidal mill. It has superseded and optimized in the structural characteristics of trapezoidal MTM mill, and it also forms its own unique characteristics.
- Adopt flexible connection between the mainframe and the classifier, avoiding too much vibrating
- Using Germany Flender reducer ensure that it has reliable performance.
- Classifier applies high-density blade and it is easy to adjust the by equipping frequency control system.
- Applying dust bypass collector, it won't bring environment pollution.
- Optimized design make powder centralized collection and packing become easy.
T130X reinforced ultrafine mill is mainly used in processing materials of metallurgy, building construction, chemicals and mining industry, such as feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite earth, ceramic , bauxite, phosphate rock, iron oxide, slag, clinker, chemical fertilizers, compound fertilizers, fly ash, coal, coke, lignite, gypsum, graphite, etc.